Brilliant Technology Solutions is a trusted name in CCTV Installation. We install professional Business and Home CCTV systems.
Our CCTV installations locations are Canberra, Sydney, Newcastle and All Regional New South Wales. We make sure our Security Alarm Systems are giving you 24/7 Protection.
Why to choose Brilliant Technology Solutions as your Security Provider:
- We are fully licensed to sell, supply and install security alarms and CCTV Systems in NSW and ACT
- ACT Master Security License: 17502661
- NSW Master Security License: 000107082
- Asial Member: Australian Security Industry Association Limited.
- We provide 3 Years Manufacturer Warranty
- We provide 2 Years Installation Warranty.
- We are Micron Certified and we offer it for a very competitive price
- We obtain direct relationship with our customers and always available for direct support.
- 5 stars google reviews.
- We never leave a customer not 100% satisfied.
Support Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video formats
• 4-channel input
• Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance: Profile S, Profile G, Profile T
• Support 1-ch HDMI at up to 4K resolution, 1-ch VGA
• HDMI and VGA simultaneous output
• Up to 8mp resolution recording
• 1 SATA HDD up to 10 TB
• Support cloud upgrade
• Day/night functionality
• Up to 120 DB WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
• Smart IR, up to 30 m IR distance
• Low light
• H.265, H.264, MJPEG, H.265 Ultra
• Embedded smart algorithm
• Triple streams
• 9:16 corridor format
• ONVIF Conformance
• Wide temperature range: -35°C to 60°C
• Wide voltage range of ±25%
• 4 KV surge protection designed for network interface
This offer does not include the following:
- Power point is not provided for the CCTV System to plug into, an electrician is required to provide a power point.
- Conduits, Ducts and Junction Boxes
- Camera Wall mount Bracket
2 Years Warranty
All UNIVIEW Products are covered by a 2 year back-to-base manufacturer warranty.
Our warranty is limited to the replacement of faulty items or parts and does not include damage due to incorrect fitting of parts or accessories.